The Put-in-Bay Historical Weekend Grand Parade features local and regional dignitaries join 1200 scouts, classic cars, four high school marching bands, the captain of the USS Lake Erie, area veterans and 1812 re-enactors. The annual Grand Parade at 2:15 p.m.
Students should wear their summer uniforms. Students should pack their instruments in the truck and trailer after the Otsego football game because it will be leaving before the report time on Saturday morning. The band will be provided lunch on the island. Students may wish to bring some money for souvenirs or any other food that they wish to purchase.
- 8:00am Arrive at AWHS
- 8:30am Leave for Catawba
- 10:30am Ferry to Put in Bay
- 11:00am Arrive at PIB School
- 11:20am Perform in Downtown Park
- Noon Eat at Monument Grounds
- 1:50pm Rehearsal at PIB School
- 2:15pm Parade
- 3:00pm Ceremony at Monument
- 3:30pm Free Time
- 6:00pm Return to School for Shuttle
- 6:30pm Ferry to Catawba
- 8:30pm Return to AWHS