Update for October 28 (DOC).
A more detailed itinerary was emailed out to families on October 27th.
- Monday, November 24: 10am Depart to Orlando
- Tuesday, November 25: Arrive Blizzard Beach, transfer to Epcot, check in at hotel
- Wednesday, November 26: Hollywood Studios
- Thursday, November 27: Animal Kingdom, Thanksgiving dinner, Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Friday, November 28: Magic Kingdom, Performance in the Main Street Electrical Pre-Parade (evening)
- Saturday, November 29: Universal Studios Florida & Islands of Adventure
- Sunday, November 30: Universal Studios Florida & Islands of Adventure (again), depart for home in the evening
- Monday, December 1: 8pm Return to AWHS
Here is this week’s newsletter: October 27, 2014 (PDF).
Hope you have a great week.
Here is this week’s newsletter: October 20, 2014 (PDF).
Have a great week.
Here is this week’s newsletter: October 13, 2014 (PDF).
We’re going to cancel practice on Monday. Have a great week.
- Support the Anthony Wayne Schools instrumental music program by providing funds for instruments, uniforms and travel for grades 5-12.
- 2014 Goal is again to have every student sell at least 3 items. The support by all students is needed to make this fundraiser a success!
- Pee Jay’s Fresh Fruit – the Healthy Choice for juicy citrus and other fresh fruit.
- The Best of Club’s Choice – a delicious variety of food options for every day, special events or gifts and Spirit of the Season- Cooking utensils items, wrapping paper, and much more.
- Schmidt Brothers Poinsettias – beautiful locally grown holiday flowers.
WHEN & WHERE?
- Sale Begins: The week of October 6th. Packets with order information will be distributed to band students during school. Collect money when orders are obtained. Make checks payable to: AWBB.
- Order Turn In: Thurs., October 30th, 4:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Parents/adults go to the High School Band Room to turn in your orders. All Orders and Money are due this day! Total each order form and bring all copies with you. (Do Not turn in orders to the Band Directors in class.)
- Order Pick Up: Sat., December 13th, 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon. Go to the High School Cafeteria to pick up your orders. We are not responsible for orders not picked up.
- Delivery to Customers: Within 24 hours of order pick up. For best quality, please deliver to your customers by December 14, 2014.
- Please read through the packet carefully to see all the items available in this year’s fundraiser. Show order options to family and friends!
- Write student’s full name and contact phone number on each of the 3 order forms.
- Complete order form/s depending on products being ordered. There are 3 ORDER FORMS: Pee Jay’s Fresh Fruit, Club’s Choice (Spirit of the Season and Today’s Favorites), Schmidt Brothers Poinsettias.
- Overall Top Seller will receive $100 cash.
- Next 3 Top Sellers in Each School will earn $50, $35, and $20 cash.
- Students selling $120 or more will receive coupons for free breadsticks from area restaurants!
- Every student who sells at least 3 items (from any vendor) will receive a package of Skittles!
- Additional Prizes for Club’s Choice orders only.
Here is this week’s newsletter: October 6, 2014 (PDF).
Have a great week.
JH Band Students and Parents,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend and are excited about the busy week we have ahead of us.
After School Rehearsals
The 7th and 8th grade bands will be rehearsing with the High School band after school on Tuesday and Thursday. We will meet in the JH Band room at 2:45pm and will practice until 3:45pm. Students will be released at 3:45pm.
AWJH Band Polo shirts are now available for purchase during our band class time. The shirts are $18 and checks can be made out to “AWBB.” All 7th and 8th grade band students will need a polo shirt for our performance on Friday, October 10th.
JH Band Night
The JH Band Night performance is this Friday, October 10th. The JH Band students will be performing with the High School band at half-time and in the stands during the second half of the game. All 7th and 8th grade band students should plan on reporting to the JH Band at 7:45pm (just after Pre-Game and Kick-Off). Dress for the performance is the JH Band Polo and Khaki pants.
JH Band Lock-In
The JH Band Lock-In will take place immediately following the football game on Friday, October 10th. This is an optional event and will take place in the JH Band room, cafeteria, and gym until 12:00am midnight on Friday/Saturday. We will ask that students plan to bring either a 2 liter of pop or a bag of chips to share.
The restaurant fundraiser for October will be held Monday, October 13 from 4-8pm at Local Thyme in Whitehouse. They have offered to donate 15% of all sales with flyer to the Anthony Wayne Band Boosters during that time.
The flyer is attached (PDF). Please be sure to print it and take it with you that evening if you decide to dine out.
Thank you for supporting your students and the Anthony Wayne Band Boosters!
Here is a flyer (PDF) with information about the Defiance Band Show, Saturday, October 4.