Students who are going on the trip should report to school sometime between 7:30 and 8:15am.
Please complete the following tasks once you get here (in this order)
1. If your uniform is not already packed, get it packed into a garment bag in the band room.
2. Turn in any medicines to Mrs. Hoellrich (on the stage).
3. Put your instrument in the correct location by bus.
4. Take your luggage and carry on to the auditorium to be checked.
5. Put a luggage tag on your luggage
6. Find a seat in the auditorium and wait until we load the buses.
Students who are not traveling to Florida should report to the study hall during band periods.
Here is this week’s newsletter: November 17, 2014 (PDF).
Have a great week.
Attached (Word doc) is the November 14th update to the Friends and Patrons list.
Please use this version for holiday concert programs.
Here is this week’s newsletter: November 10, 2014 (PDF).
Have a great week.
As you do your holiday shopping, please consider using AmazonSmile (same as Amazon) for your online purchases. Amazon Smile will make a donation to the Anthony Wayne Band Boosters with every purchase.
Simply use the link below and log into Amazon and do your shopping:
Thank you for your continued support of the Anthony Wayne Bands!
Here is the band newsletter: week of November 3, 2014 (PDF).
Hope you have a great (short) week.
This month’s restaurant fundraiser will be held at Buffalo Wild Wings on Dussel Drive in Maumee on Wednesday, November 12. They will donate 10% of all sales made between 5 and 9pm with the attached coupon (PDF).
Thank you again for your support of the Anthony Wayne Bands.
Update for October 28 (DOC).
A more detailed itinerary was emailed out to families on October 27th.
- Monday, November 24: 10am Depart to Orlando
- Tuesday, November 25: Arrive Blizzard Beach, transfer to Epcot, check in at hotel
- Wednesday, November 26: Hollywood Studios
- Thursday, November 27: Animal Kingdom, Thanksgiving dinner, Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Friday, November 28: Magic Kingdom, Performance in the Main Street Electrical Pre-Parade (evening)
- Saturday, November 29: Universal Studios Florida & Islands of Adventure
- Sunday, November 30: Universal Studios Florida & Islands of Adventure (again), depart for home in the evening
- Monday, December 1: 8pm Return to AWHS
Here is this week’s newsletter: October 27, 2014 (PDF).
Hope you have a great week.